As I’d promised on my blog post here, I will be posting a full review of the Potion iVi Premium Collagen Drink on which I’ll also include a “before” and “after” photo to see the result after the 14-days of constant drink daily. I apologize for not posting it as soon as expected because of hectic schedules and what I could only managed to post recently was short outfit entries. Moving forward, here I am writing my own version of the Potion iVi Premium Collagen Drink Review.
Before anything else, 1 sachet of Potion iVi Premium Collagen contains of 5000mg Marine Collagen Peptide, 5mg Salmon Ovary Peptide (Marine Placenta), 10mg Hyaluronic Acid (HA), 5mg Coenzyme Q10, 44.45mg Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), 10mg L-Cystine, 0.99mg Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), 0.90mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), 2.4mcg Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), 22.48mcg Selenium, and 1000mg Glycine. From this, you will have an idea on what will be the result of drinking Potion iVi Premium Collagen. These are the warriors inside our body that nourish our body and give us a youthful glow.
As you can see there were no such huge dramatic change on the photo above, but you can see that the “After” photo is glowing. Yes, that’s how I feel! I am glowing and that’s photo have neither any make-ups nor any foundations put on my face. Now, that I have tried it, I’d rather buy Potion iVi Premium Collagen Drinks than to buy make up, because Potion iVi makes me feel and look young from within; have a natural glow, and have a supple and smooth skin than having a make-up/foundation that “just” hide my imperfections like fine lines.
How I drink my Potion iVi Premium Collagen drink?
I mixed it with hot water then leave it until it become lukewarm or cold, at this time the strong smell of the mixture have already evaporated.
Why I love Potion iVi Premium Collagen Drink?
1. I feel refresh after drinking.
2. My skin become supple and smooth without applying moisturizer or lotion.
3. It makes me glow.
4. If I am not honest, I will be saving more moolah from my fares because the driver/conductor thought that I am a student. *smile*
5. The best compliment that I have received was when someone asked about my age and he/she uttered “I thought you’re only 21.” (I am already 25 years old!)
6. It’s Handy.
7. It’s way more affordable than other anti-aging products. (1 sachet retails for only P115 and the 1 box which contains 14 sachet retails for only P1,595, available in Watsons Nationwide)
8. My bowel movement becomes regular, so bye-bye constipation!
9. I do not gain weight.
So, how did the Potion iVi Premium Collagen done in able to achieved and still achieving those I listed above? I’d rather starts with the ingredients and be amaze of what they are capable of doing.
5000mg Marine Collagen Peptide
- Moisturizes and plumps skin.
5mg Salmon Ovary Peptide (Marine Placenta)
- Detoxifies the skin.
10mg Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Helps with tissue healing and repair.
5mg Coenzyme Q10
- Increases oxygen utilization in our body.
44.45mg Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
- Required for the growth and repair of tissues in our body.
0.99mg Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1)
- Keeps your membranes healthy.
0.90mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6)
- Helps brain function.
2.4mcg Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12)
- Produces healthy red blood cells.
- An antioxidant, works with Vitamin C and E in keeping your skin healthy.
- Improves absorption.
That’s how the Potion iVi Premium Collagen works in our body, a very good anti-aging that is not only limited to beautification but also good on our tissues and cells. Let’s drink to prolong our youthful aura!
You can also read the above ingredients information on their website http://www.ivi.com.ph/. Kindly visit them and don’t forget to like them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ivi.collagen and https://www.facebook.com/iviryo, because they are giving great prizes on their random Facebook Fans.
You may also call or text Potion iVi Premium Collagen thru the below numbers.
Hotline No. 0917-8800-iVi (484),
Landline No. 655-888
Fax No. 655-0000.
Have a Nice Weekend Ahead!