Contest: It's More Fun In The Philippines Meme with GlobeMonday, April 30, 2012
Upload your own fun video inviting the world to come and visit all 7,107 islands of the Philippines!
Make your video exciting and unique by doing something crazy and showing everyone your fun and wacky side!
Weekly prizes (4 Nokia Lumia 610s) and a 3-day family vacation package in Boracay awaits the best submissions and the chance to be included in a global invitation video that will be shown worldwide!
Check out the sample video and remember to have fun!
1. All Filipinos, wherever in the world they are, are free to submit entries.
2. To join, participants must capture themselves in a video or photo, solo or in a group, inviting foreigners in a fun way to visit the Philippines.
☺ Group of dancers inviting Koreans while dancing Tinikling
☺ A girl climbing a Palo Sebo while inviting Americans
3. Unique pictures and videos will be accepted as long as it shows how fun it is in the Philippines.
4. All submissions must have the DOT tagline "It's more fun in the Philippines" using the Harabara font. It can be placed at any point in the material. It can be shown visually or mentioned verbally.
5. A website portal/application in the Globe Facebook page will be provided by Globe where the videos can be uploaded. Uploader must provide his name, location, and contact details upon submission of entry.
6. Submissions can be made from April 01 to May 31, 2012.
7. The best and most fun submissions will be chosen by Globe and DOT representatives and will be put together in one video invitation for all countries in the world.
8. The commercial will then be released and shown worldwide in various international channels (i.e. TV channels, LED sites abroad, etc.) as the Philippines' invitation to the world.
9. Final products will also be downloadable and share-able from the Globe Facebook page.
1. One Nokia Lumia 610 will be given to the best video submitted for the week.
Globe will announce one winner on these dates:
a. May 7, 2011
b. May 14, 2011
c. May 21, 2011
d. May 28, 2911
2. One 3-day Boracay family package worth P50,000 will be given away for the best video submitted for the entire campaign.