AMD A-Series Processor-in-a-Box for your Gaming NeedsWednesday, January 09, 2013
As a gamer enthusiast, having a gaming computer with a good resolution, fast and good graphics are a must. For now, my pc that I built based on my needs and own specs had Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz, ASUS p5kpl-am g31 Chipsets, 2gb Generic Kingston RAM, and GTX 9600gt. Not quite promising specs for a 4-year old desktop so I really wanted to upgrade my CPU because much better and powerful specs-to-date are now released.
One of the processors I’ve been eye-ing for is the AMD A-Series Processor. Why? Well, the powerful graphics on a chip without using dedicated graphic card and low power consumption are some of the great features and benefits of AMD A-Series Processors. It combines dual-core and quad-core CPUs and AMD Radeon Graphics on a simple power-efficient chip to enable premium performance and low power consumption. Now you can get the best of the both worlds at very affordable price.
Let me share with you guys the Features and Benefits of the AMD A-Series Processors and I bet, you would agree with me that I’m on the right track in terms of looking and upgrading my unit.
2nd Gen AMD A4 Processors feature:
- AMD App Acceleration – Boosts the speed of everyday PC applications
- Support for DirectX®11 - Enables the very latest in high-speed, high-fidelity gaming and computing
- All-New AMD Quick Stream Technology – Enables virtually uninterrupted, fast, smooth streaming video over the Internet
- All-New AMD Steady Video Technology 2.0 – Helps stabilize shaky and jittery online and home video during playback for a smoother viewing experience
2nd Gen AMD A6 Processors include all of the above features, plus:
- AMD Radeon Dual Graphics capability – Combines two powerful AMD Radeon graphics processors to dramatically boost graphics and gaming performance
- All-New HD Media Accelerator - Includes AMD’s all new architecture that makes video rich, clear and more stable, enables uninterrupted video streaming and accelerates conversion of video files for sharing on other devices
- AMD Performance Advantage – Enables your desktop PC to deliver a faster, more powerful PC experience than a comparable notebook through higher frequencies and more compute power
- AMD Start Now Technology – Supports BIOS optimized solution for quick resume that allows users to wake up system from sleep mode in under 2 seconds, from boot time in as few as 14 seconds
- AMD Turbo Core 3.0 Technology - Automatically scales performance on demand to provide extra performance when you need it most
2nd Gen AMD A8 Processors include all of the above features, plus:
- Blu-Ray/Blu-Ray 3D capability – Provides the ability to watch that latest Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray 3D movies on your desktop
- AMD Eyefinity Technology capability – Enables multidisplay technology for an immersive gaming, entertainment and productivity experience with up to 4 monitors
- AMD HD3D Technology – Enables an outstanding 3D experience for movies, photos and gaming content
AMD A10 Processors include all of the above features, plus:
- Quad-core accelerated performance
- Up to 4.2 GHz Max Turbo9
- 384 AMD Radeon cores 2.0 for blazing fast computing
- Unlock your potential by selecting the overclockable10 Black Edition
- 45% more graphics performance than 1st Gen AMD A8 APUs11
- 26% better system performance than 1st Gen AMD A8 APUs12
Wow! What a promising performance and I know I would not go wrong having AMD A-Series Processor on my upcoming-new-soon desktop unit for my gaming and photography needs. From the specs I’ve mentioned above, on my first paragraph, which is my current CPU, I made a new upgraded spec with an AMD-A Series Processor on it for my allotted budget of P18,000 just for my Central Processing Unit since I can still use my flat-screen monitor, specs are listed below:
CPU - AMD A-6 5400K – P3,100.00
HSF - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Turbo = P1,890.00
MOB - ASRock FM2A75 Pro4-M = P3,500.00
RAM - G.Skill ARES 2x4GB DDR3-1866 CL9 = P2,350.00
HDD - (500GB already bought at Amazon last Black Friday Sale for $60) = P2,520.00
PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze (promo price) = P2,500.00
ATX - NZXT Source 210 Elite = P1,999.00
A total of P17850. Yay! I’m so excited to build my new CPU and of course am excited to play NBA2k13, Battlefield 3, Diablo 3 and many more on my upcoming better graphics and faster performance CPU.
Before my post ends, I want to share this cute video of AMD A-Series Processor.
For more details/information about AMD A-Series visit their website here or like them on Facebook here.
Have a Great Day!
Have a Great Day!